You can’t go wrong with Ananda Hemp's Spectrum Softgels! The same great formulation as their oils in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule. Each softgel is an exact dose of 15mg so it takes guessing the dosage out of the equation. Ananda hemp Full Spectrum Softgels are ideal for those new to CBD, those on the go or those who are looking for the precision and convenience of a capsule.
450mg of active Cannabinoids (CBD) per bottle
30 Softgels per bottle
15mg Active Cannabinoids (CBD) per Softgel
Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids (CBD)
Carried in organic, cold pressed hemp seed oil
- Small batch to batch quality control
Naturally grown, processed and packaged in Kentucky
- Certified Glyphosate-free
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Flower Extract (the CBD is extracted from the flower),
- Raw Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil (serves as the carrier oil).
- Sustainably Sourced Gelatin
Dosage varies greatly for each individual. It is necessary to find the dosage that is right for you. Ananda Hemp suggests starting with one softgel (15mg) in the evening, preferably with food. Monitor how you feel for a day or so at this dose. If you feel you need more, you can take another softgel 12 hours later. Softgels can be taken in the morning or at night, or both.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take consistently, daily and preferably after a meal
- Store in a cool, dry place (product does not need to be refrigerated)
- If you find you need to increase your dosage in smaller increments than 15mg, we recommend trying Ananda Hemp's Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures
Ananda Hemp's full spectrum products contain so much more than just CBD, including a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids and other phytonutrients. They use limited, plant-based ingredients with no additives or fillers. They never use pesticides or herbicides on their crops. They rigorously third-party test at every stage from seed to shelf so you can feel confident you are getting the highest quality product on the market. View their third party test results to see the full cannabinoid profile, pesticide and solvent results. They are also certified Glyphosate-free.