600mg of active Cannabinoids (CBD) per 30ml bottle
20mg Active Cannabinoids per 1ml serving
Cold pressed hemp seed oil and fractioned coconut oil (sustainably sourced) serve as the carrier oil
Small batch production
- Consciously grown, handled and packaged in Kentucky, USA
- 100% Non-GMO
- 100% Vegan
- Certified glyphosate-free
ISO certified laboratory tested for purity
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Extract (contains CBD extracted from the flower of the plant),
- Cold-press Hemp Seed Oil and Fractioned Coconut Oil (sustainably sourced) serve as the carrier oils, and
- Botanical Terpene Blend
Ananda Hemp's full spectrum formulations contain so much more than just CBD, including a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients. They use limited, plant-based ingredients with no additives, fillers or preservatives. Their products are quality tested for pesticides, heavy metals, microbials, and residual solvents. They utilize third-party laboratory testing at every stage - from seed to shelf - so you can feel confident you are are purchasing the highest quality product on the market. Please view the Certificate of Analysis to view their test results.
The Full Spectrum 600 Hemp Extract is hand-crafted to promote:
- Management of moderate to more serious stressors
- Post-workout recovery
- Optimal physical and mental performance
- A sense of calm and relaxation
Dosage varies greatly for each individual. It is necessary to find the dosage that is right for you. Ananda Hemp suggests starting with one full dropperful in the evening, preferably with food. Monitor how you feel for a day or two at this dose. If you feel you need more, you can gradually increase your daily servings until you reach your desired result. Full Spectrum 600 can be taken in the morning or evening, or both.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take oil directly under your tongue and hold for 30-60 seconds before swallowing
- Take consistently, daily and preferably after a meal
- Store in a cool, dry place (product does not require refrigeration)
- Not a fan of the earthy taste of hemp? Mix the oil into a smoothie or take a sip of your favorite beverage right after. Also consider opting for their CBD oil softgels.