CBD softgels offer the same great formulation as Ananda Hemp's CBD Oils in a convenient, easy-to-swallow softgel. Each softgel is an exact dose of 15mg which eliminates the CBD dosage guessing game. CBD Softgels are ideal for those new to CBD, people on the go, or those who are looking for the precision, discretion, and convenience of a capsule or pill.
900mg of active Cannabinoids (CBD) per bottle
60 Softgels per bottle
15mg Full Spectrum Cannabinoids (CBD) per Softgel
Carried in organic, cold pressed hemp seed oil
- Small batch to batch quality control
Naturally grown, processed and packaged in Kentucky
- Certified Glyphosate-free
- ISO Certified Lab Tested for Purity
- Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Flower Extract (the CBD is extracted from the flower),
- Raw Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil (serves as the carrier oil).
- Sustainably Sourced Gelatin
Dosage varies greatly for each individual. It is necessary to find the dosage that is right for you. Ananda Hemp suggests starting with one softgel (15mg) in the evening, preferably with food. Monitor how you feel for a day or so at this dose. If you feel you need more, you can take another softgel 12 hours later. Softgels can be taken in the morning or at night, or both.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Take consistently, daily and preferably after a meal
- Store in a cool, dry place (product does not need to be refrigerated)
- If you find you need to increase your dosage in smaller increments than 15mg, we recommend trying Ananda Hemp's Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures
Ananda Hemp's products contain so much more than just CBD, including a wide range of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and other phytonutrients. They use limited, plant-based ingredients with no additives, fillers, or preservatives. Their products are quality tested for pesticides, heavy metals, microbials, and residual solvents. They utilize third-party testing at every stage - from seed to shelf - so you can feel confident knowing you are purchasing the highest quality product on the market. Please see the Certificate of Analysis to view their test results.